2011年11月6日星期日

Have You Listed Your Blog Yet?

If you are blogging for business, then we moncler mabel jacket red want you!Introducing a new feature on the Online Business section at About.com: Tell Us About Your Online Business Blog. It's quite simple really - take a few minutes to share your experience and we'll promote your story and blog to our readers.We want to know:topics you cover how you got startedlessons learnedCheck out recent submissions! I just had a pretty great experience. Yesterday I blogged about how reading a book by Jim Kukral helped me adjust the name of my business and thus increase its success - just by adjusting this one component.Well, moncler mabel jacket purple within a few hours Jim Kukral had posted a comment on that post.Now my question is: How did he find that post? Of the millions of new posts published yesterday, how did he manage to connect with this one, the one that mentioned him? Maybe he is a loyal reader, maybe he hangs on every word I say. Who knows?Or maybe he uses Google Alerts?Google Alerts is a must for your online presence. It will tell you whenever your product or service or industry is being talked about - with links to the reference. I have a set of keywords setup for daily moncler mabel jacket purple notification, and it allows me to interact with people talking about me or my projects. And its free!So lets try a little test:Jim Kukral, how do you manage your online reputation?

没有评论:

发表评论