2012年4月12日星期四

T to be treated professionally, you've gotta act it

He scored a goal in just his second game as an IceHog. I don't Wholesale NFL Jerseys care if people pat me on the back.KING 5: What's the difference in the style of play in Finland and here, aside from more games?RH: The game's a little bit faster here, maybe a little more simple. I guess maybe I'm a little biased because I was roommates with him and have kind of watched him and played against him in the Western League, just seeing the hard work and dedication that he puts in and what it's given back to him in his last couple of years playing in Colorado. They give me support and push me the right way I need to be pushed. (Coming soon: an interview with Graham Potuer about his 5 years with the Silvertips, thoughts on college, and teammate who never fails to make him laugh).KING 5: How long have you been coaching?MM: I've been coaching since 1993-1994. We would bus or take vans up to the game, wherever it was in BC, play the game. It's like you have to quickly adjust and kind of put any bad feelings behind you." Sidney Crosby/"Time Well Spent" Commercial/Courtesy: ReebokMM: When Stu and I played for the (Northwest) Americans, we would leave Lynnwood Ice Arena, the old Sno-King in Lynnwood, now it's called Lynnwood Ice Arena. I know a lot of people don't like it, but it's kind of neat playing in such an old arena.



AHL, WHL, ECHL, NAHL, NORPAC - There's hockey for everyone here!
When the Tampa Bay Lightning and Phoenix Coyotes squared off in a pre-season game at Comcast Arena in Everett a couple of weeks ago, talk heated up about the possibility of bringing an NHL team to the Seattle area. I knew it was close to Seattle but never really heard much and didn't pay much attention that they were even getting a Western League team. So, yes. Rourke. And I actually know a girl who is one of the partners. Click here to read it.To read more about the WHL players selected this year, go Cheap NFL Jerseys to the WHL's website by clicking here. One of the players who had to leave was a tough d-man who manned the blue line for the 'Tips for five years. In grand slam tennis tournaments, a Hawk-Eye system has been used to decide close line calls since the 2006 U.""I think it's a wonderful market," agreed GM Brian Lawton, his counterpart with Tampa Bay. He just helped me grow and helped me become a great player. I think the organization is great! But, obviously you never know. I think I've asked him a few times. How did that help you develop as a player?GP: I have to thank my coaches, especially Coach Bechanic. KING 5: Did you kind of strive for that too, when you played?LS: Oh, I did, absolutely. I NFL Jerseys Cheap had a meeting with Coach Constantine and just kind of told him, "Hey, I'm here to do whatever you'd like me to do.

没有评论:

发表评论